Friday 14 June 2013

XVII - A Long Time No Post

I have to admit it has been a long while since the last time I posted anything on the blog. Thus I believe the time has come for a quick update, and maybe a little chat to get back with each other. Whoever you might be...

I have to admit that the book "A Long Way Down to Redemption" had been stalled and is now cancelled, but for a good reason! That reason being I have decided the story and the way I 'see' it unravel is more of a film than a novel.

Again, do not judge me! And why shouldn't you? Because I can now proudly say I am working on a short film which will begin shooting in early August!

Oh yes, the random clock is back and fully functioning, and I mention the random clock specifically because this name is not only the title of this blog, but also the name of our Production Group, soon to be Production Company.

Here's the Facebook page.

I wish I had a poster right here and right now for the purpose of showing you 'something' about the production of this short-film, but I believe that will have to wait. I can nevertheless guarantee you as soon as we have something good to show, before the movie itself obviously, be sure I will upload it here first thing.

What I can say without giving too much away is, first, it's a film that has its basis rooted deep in the sub-genre of Zombie Apocalypse/Aftermath, and secondly, the movie is more of a mystery tale than a horror one.

I hope your attention is now mine.








No comments:

Post a Comment